Nationally Renowned Dentists
Laser Care & Laser Cavity Detection
Implant, Cosmetic & Sedation Dentistry
Dr. Kenneth Whelan D.D.S. and Dr. Vadim Konviser.
Combined General Dentists Credentials:
- Graduates of the world renowned University of Southern California School of Dentistry and Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine with the degree of dental surgery.
- Graduated with Honors with a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry and biology from the prestigious University of Massachusetts.
- Graduates of the highly regarded Las Vegas and Misch Implant Institutes.
- Nationally recognized as a dental educator, lecturer and consultant.
- Member of several renowned dental societies past and present including the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Orange County Dental Society, American Board of Family Dentistry, Mid-America Orthodontic Society and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation.
- Lecturer and “hands on” trainer of dentists in the use of the revolutionary FDA approved Water Laser.
- Author and pioneer of a new technique allowing dentists to save tooth structure when repairing cavities, which was published in a leading international professional journal.
- Past moderator on a famous international professional dental forum where dentists from all over the world come to research and develop the latest solutions for patient care.
- Advanced training and continuous research in Implantology and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Extensive training in oral conscious sedation to control and diminish patient anxiety for relaxed dental visits.
Dr. Whelan and his dental team are exceptional and provide an outstanding level of dental care. I highly recommend. Thank you again for your excellent and gentle touch!
OLIVIA – MOM, WIFE AND ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS WOMAN.
I was not looking forward to having to wear loose dentures like my mother did.Implants with snap on dentures have a wonderful secure fit that gives me the confidence to eat and smile again! Thank you so much, Dr. Whelan!
– ANNA ANTOS
We hope you’ll join our dental family of friends
We aim to provide our patients with care that lasts a lifetime. We’re happy that a lot of our continuing patients need no further care and occasionally people move far away, so we’re always happy to have new faces become a part of our family.
We would love to have you join us.
We look forward to seeing you.